Tuesday, February 25, 2014

To My Readers

Hello all!

I just wanted to let you all know that I was very ill yesterday (Tuesday) so I was not blogging. But I also found out that the tours I signed up for when I do a review, they have to be the top post of the day. This means it has to be the first thing you see when you come to my blog. So my normal amount of blogging had to be curtailed.

Please know I have at least one tour a week booked into April so I on one hand am very happy to bring you new books and my review on them and to be able to help out the tour company which is what I signed up for. On the other hand I am sorry there will be one day a week where I will not be blogging as usual throughout the day. The tour posts are normally due to go up at 9aEST so I am up late at night so I will do my best to blog all I can all night so you can still read the information on my blog.

My next tour is scheduled for 3/1. So get your fill and stop by! There are tons of new contests to enter and I will be blogging to make up for my lost day. I hope you did enjoy the Peaceful Genocide tour and review. It is a very good book.

It killed me to not even be able to post to let you know what was going on Tuesday because that would make that the most recent post. I think there is a way to keep posting and still have a top post of the day, I am willing to admit I do not know how to do it. I am going to try to figure it out.

So it will be nice to be back again tomorrow. I did miss my blog even though I would have been to sick to blog anyway.

I wonder what we all missed Tuesday? I cannot wait to find out. :)

Thank you for understanding and being supportive.

Mollydee

No comments:

Post a Comment